How To Correct Mispelled Named on Ecz Certificate

If you have a mispelled name on your ECZ certificate, you should contact the Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) to request a correction. Here's how you can do that:

  1. Visit the ECZ website at and look for the "Contact Us" section.
  2. Find the contact information for the ECZ office that issued your certificate. You may be able to find this information on the ECZ website or by contacting the ECZ directly.
  3. Contact the ECZ office and explain that you have a mispelled name on your ECZ certificate.
  4. Provide the ECZ with your correct name and any other relevant information, such as your examination number or year of examination.
  5. The ECZ will review your request and may ask you to provide additional information or documentation.
  6. If your request is approved, the ECZ will issue you a new certificate with the correct spelling of your name.

It is important to note that the process for correcting a mispelled name on an ECZ certificate may vary depending on the specific circumstances of your case. It is always best to contact the ECZ directly to discuss your options and to get the most accurate information.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.