How to replace lost Ecz Certificate

If you have lost your ECZ certificate, you can request a replacement from the Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ). Here's what you need to do:

  1. Contact the ECZ by phone or email to inform them that you have lost your certificate.
  2. Submit a written request for a replacement certificate, along with proof of identification (such as a national ID card or passport).
  3. Pay the fee for the replacement certificate, which is set by the ECZ.
  4. Wait for the ECZ to process your request and send you the replacement certificate. This process may take some time, so it is best to request the replacement as soon as possible.

It is also a good idea to keep a copy of your certificate in a safe place, in case it is lost or damaged in the future.

The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) has several offices throughout Zambia. Here is a list of the main offices:

Head Office: This is the main office of the ECZ and is located in Lusaka.

Provincial Offices: The ECZ has offices in all provinces of Zambia, including Copperbelt, Lusaka, Southern, Central, Eastern, Western, and Northern provinces.

District Offices: The ECZ also has offices in many districts throughout Zambia.

You can contact the ECZ by phone or email to find out the exact location and contact details of their offices in your area.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.